Sunday, December 9, 2012

Stampendous Christmas

I found this beautiful stamp at Michael's last year and made a few cards with it this year.
I stamped the image with Versamark and clear embossing powder. After heating it I sponged ink over the image and added stickles to it. 

 
I used Spellbinders dies, EKsuccess punches and a Papertrey Ink die for these cards. Ink from Stampin'Up.
We've had a slow week at my house. Last weekend we went to IKEA and I got to visit with other Icelanders for a little bit. But when we came home my older son had fever and now, a week later, he finally seems to be over it. I hope my little one doesn't get it.
We baked cookies together on Friday but missed breakfast with Santa on Saturday.
And I managed to sew 2 handbags this weekend, yay!
The picture refuses to turn for me :p The top bag is from a book called 101 one-yard wonders and the bottom one is from Very Purple Person. The fabric is from IKEA.
Well, I hope you had a nice 2nd Advent Sunday.
Have a great week and don't stress too much.
 

No comments: