Thursday, January 24, 2013

Busy busy

Dang it! Another month has gone by without a post from me. I have not been lazy though, quite the opposite. I started the new year off by making +20 cards for an order and I've been keeping my sewing machine busy. I've been busy making things to put in my BRAND SPANKIN' NEW ETSY STORE. I'm slowly adding more stuff and working on new ideas. Please stop by and check it out! I've got greeting cards and handbags/purses for sale for now, we'll see how things turn out and what else I'll be able to add to it.
Here are a few of my first cards of the year 2013:
Triple time stamping with Stampin'Up stamps :)

A bride and groom from Papertrey Ink.

A christening card, gown made our of a label punch from Stampin'Up and dies/embossing folder from Cuttlebug.
And my new pride and joy: 
 
Have a great weekend!

No comments: