Sunday, January 27, 2013

Congratulations

I'm getting ready to take my boys to the playground but I thought I'd pop in here and write a short post. I've had this dress forever, I made it a long time ago by hand cutting it (made my own template) and then I stamped the flowers to make the skirt colorful. I then covered the dress in Versamark and glitterpowder and heat embossed it. I couldn't figure out what to do with it until recently when I though "why not let the dress get all the attention?" instead of trying to match it with colored/patterned paper. And here's the result.
I've added it to my Made by HULDA collection.
 
It would be a nice card to go with a birthday present for your BFF or someone you know.
And here is an idea for present: 
This purse is in my Made by HULDA purse collection.
I used a pattern from modestmaven.blogspot.com.
I've been busy this weekend working on a few card for my mother and working on card ideas for my store. And so far I've managed to design and sew one tote. I don't have pictures of it yet but I'll add it to my store this week.
I hope you are having a nice Sunday...I'm off to let the boys get some energy out of their system ;)
 
 
 

No comments: