Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A blast of colors

I've gotta get my behind back to my craft table. I've been sewing but need to make more cards too. I do have some masculine cards, dress cards and wedding cards in my shop but now I've gotta make some baby cards too.
I L-O-V-E this tie die from Papertrey Ink. I am so happy I dropped it in my basket last time I bought my card stock. I've been having so much fun with it. 
If you click on my pictures they should take you to my Etsy store where I also have a few handbags/totes. Here's one that I made with fabric from IKEA and Goodwill. Yeah, I try to mix new and recycled when I make my bags. I almost didn't want to cut the IKEA fabric, it's so much fun to look at and IKEA is a bit too far away for me to just go there on a whim to get mote fabric. 

The shoulder strap is a recycled belt, the colors were perfect for the bag.
I am currently working on 3 bags. I've got one packed up to be sent to a customer in the morning. And I got to send my first mail to Australia last weekend, I sent one of my favorite tie card to a customer there :)
WORK IN PROGRESS:
Well, I'm gonna get those bags done so I can switch to my craft table.
Thank you for stopping by :)
 

No comments: