Thursday, February 21, 2013

Is it springtime yet?

We had a gorgeous day here in the mountains today. After a week of staying indoors with the boys, due to sickness, we were finally able to get out a little bit. I took the little one to storytime at the library and after lunch we headed outside and I tried to clean up my flowerbeds a little bit, get them ready for spring. My old bulbs are  feeling confused and some of them are blooming already. But who wouldn't be, we were able to work/play outside in longsleeve shirts, no jackets or hats...in February. But of course it won't last, we are expecting rain tonight that might turn into freezing rain in the morning. Tonight I'll be spending time making cards that I need to get in the mail.
Here's one card that I've done for the order I'm working on now.
I made it for Christenings. And used white on white because it is neutral. I used a punch from Stampin'Up for the body and a die/embossing folder from Cuttlebug for the skirt.
And here's a dress card I've got in my Etsy store. I'm trying to get more things made for my store but I've got 4 different orders I'm working on too.  
I used a die from Lifestyle Crafts for the dress. The patterned paper is from Stampin'Up (discontinued I think), it was white but I used a brayer to make it blue. The black panel is embossed or impressed with an impressabilities template.
Here is one of my HULDA bags. I think this "lace like" fabric is so pretty. I've already sold one bag like this one only with a different colored lining. It's hard to see in this picture but there is a pocket on the front and attached to the pocket is a key fob. You can hook your key chain on it and drop the keys in the pocket when you go shopping. That way you know where they are and they wont fall out of the pocket. And you wont have to dig through your purse when your done shopping, to look for the keys. 
This little crocus is a bit confused and thinks it's spring time already. 
I hope you all have a nice weekend :)
 

No comments: