Thursday, February 28, 2013

Wish big

I finally got around to making a couple of cards for my shop. I had a long list of cards I needed to make and send home to Iceland but squeezed these two in while making the others.  This dress stamp is one of my favorites and I have definitely got my money's worth out of it.
The pink dress I stamped on pink card stock, dry-embossed the dots and then covered it in Versamark and glitter and heat embossed it.  
This dress is stamped on patterned paper, covered in Versamark and glitter and heat-embossed.
I've also been busy making purses. I started making 4 purses last Saturday and I've just about finished the 3rd bag out of those 4. The first 2 have already been sold. Plus one more from my shop. YAY! 
The pattern for this bag is my design. I call it HEKLA, which is also the name of a volcano in Iceland. The bag has got two exterior pockets and one interior pocket. 
The weather was so beautiful last Sunday, we went for a drive and I had a little bit of fun with my camera. I found out it has a "toy camera" setting and just had to try it out. 
Anyways, I've gotta finish this bag that I'm working on and I've also got a couple of cards I need to finish too, hopefully before bedtime tonight. Tomorrow morning we are going to my son's school for an award ceremony, I am so proud of the kids in the school, they hada reading marathon and read over 200 thousand pages and of course I am mostly proud of my son for reading 887 pages, he's only seven and did so good.
I hope you have a great weekend...we are yet again being told we'll be getting snow...but I don't believe it until I see it ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your bags are beautiful, Hulda! I'm so thrilled I have one & I love it!