Thursday, March 7, 2013

Butterflies

I've almost got butterflies in my stomach. My hubby and I have an 8 year wedding anniversary next week and I was able to talk him into taking Saturday off from work. We are taking the boys to "Parents' night out" at their gymnastics and we are going to dinner and a movie. I am excited and I'm hoping my boys wont get sick before Saturday.
Well, talking about butterflies. I can't wait to see how many butterflies come to enjoy our flowers in the summer. So until I get to see real ones I'll just have to enjoy making butterfly cards.
I just put these in my store.


If you click on the images they will take you to my listings. I used old Basic Grey patterned paper and old Stampin'Up paper. I used a die from Papertrey Ink to cut the butterflies, the rest of the dies are from Spellbinders. The brads and beads are from Stampin'Up and the card stock is from Papertrey Ink.
I was going to spend my evening cuttinng and possible sewing but my 7 year old has been complaining about stomach aches and is sleeping on the couch, and I don't want to disturb him. I might get a card started instead.
 
I wish you a wonderful weekend.

No comments: