Wednesday, March 20, 2013

First day of spring

It's here! It's here! The first day of spring is here! We've already had a few days with springlike weather, in between the cold wintery ones. Today seems to be a pretty one, I hasven't spent much time outside though. I've been busy putting stuff in my store. And picking up here at the house. Digging in closets for short, t-shirts and swim shorts. No, it's not warm enough to wear it here but we are getting ready for our annual spring break trip to Florida.
I've not been crazy busy in the craft room this week...but busy enough. Here is a card that will not be going in my store but I might make similar ones after spring break.
Stamps from Inkadinkado and Martha Stewart. Die-cut templates from Spellbinders, card stock from Papertrey Ink.
I posted 2 new tote bags in my shop this morning, here is one of them: 
The fabric is Duck  fabric from Hobby Lobby. It's got a couple of pockets (one interior and one exterior) and a key fob. The bag is my own design.
I also added 5 cards to my shop and here is one of them: 
I used paper from Söstrene Grene and card stock from Papertrey Ink. I used die-cut templates from Papertrey Ink and Spellbinders. The saying is from Stampin'Up.
 
I've added a new thing to my sidebar. Now you can get a preview of my shop right there in the sidebar. Click on it and it should take you to my shop.
I've got to log off now, got too many things that need to get done today.
I wish you all a nice first day of spring!
 

No comments: