Saturday, April 6, 2013

Back from spring break

We are back from spring break. It's been almost a week but I've been sick since Saturday. Hopefully I'm getting over it now. Gotta get my mojo back. I've got 8 cards in the making and I bought fabulous fabric while I was gone.
I made this bag before we went on vacation. It's in my HULDA bag collection. The store doesn't carry this fabric anymore, unfortunately. It's got a black lining with one pocket and as you can see there is one exterior pocket. You can carry it on your shoulder or across your body.
I also made this card before spring break.
It can be used as a birthday card, Mother's Day card, for a bride to be or for graduation for example.
I used an impression plate from Spellbinders to make the background, die-cut templates from Papertrey Ink to cut out the lade and a punch/stamp from Stampin'Up for the sentiment.
I am slowly getting used to Etsy. Getting into teams and figuring out how to make treasuries. My items have been featured in a few treasuries so I figured I needed to figure out how to make treasuries too. Here are the treasuries that feature items from my shop:
 
We had a blast visiting with family in Florida. We don't plan much ahead but this time we actually managed to fill up our days pretty easy. The biggest thing was going to Sea World. We were there for at least 10 hours and both boys did so good. No melt downs, not even when we had to wait in line for 50 minutes. My 3 year old got a bit tired of it and just wanted to go home but he managed to stay "cool" and not have a fit about it. 
Now it's back to routine. Our kitty has little kittens and we are enjoying watching them get bigger everyday. We have named them but I think we might need to reconsider the names as we figure out which ones are male and which ones are female.
I'm planning on getting crafty today, I wish you a happy Saturday and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

No comments: