Friday, April 19, 2013

Rain, rain go away!

We've got a rainy day here in the mountains. My plants love it but I don't. I stayed at home, not doing much. I've got a book that I'm trying to finish. I do need to start working on cards or bags but it's been so gloomy and dark today.
I made a few cards so far this week. Sent a few to Iceland and put a few in my store.
The two butterfly cards are in my store. They are on the same link and you can pick either a card with a bow or a card with a sentiment. I can easily change the sentiment to English (Congratulations). 
I used die templates from Spellbinders and Papertrey Ink. A border punch from EKsuccess. An embossing folder from Cuttlebug. An old background stamp from Stampin'Up and the stamp on the butterflies is from Recollections. I added Stickles glitter to the image on the butterfly.

Here's a card I made before spring break. I used a stamp from Inkadonkado. Cut it out with a die from Spellbinders and used the same die as a stencil and sponged blue ink around the flower. I used an impression plate from Spellbinders for the pattern on the blue card stock. The next layer is a piece of patterned paper from Stampin'Up and again I used a Spellbinders die to cut it.
 
Hope you have a wonderful weekend! I might get to see the sun again tomorrow...yay!

No comments: