Friday, June 14, 2013

Birthday Bee

Hi everyone! I hope y'all are getting some sunshine today. We've got a sunny and breezy day ahead of us here in the mountains and the boys and I plan to spend some of it by the pool with a few friends. I did a little bit of crafting last night. Working on wedding card and using my new stash of Spellbinders' dies. I wish I had enough $$ to buy all their new stuff :o
 
But before I got those dies I got out one of my stamp sets that I have not used very much. I think I had only used it on one card before. It's a clear stamp set from Stampendous called Hap Bee day. It's super cute.
 




Some days are brighter than others so my pictures don't all look the same, even if they are taken in the same place. I just love these cute little bees, they are so adorable.
I've got more pictures of the cards in my shop. If you click on the pics here they'll take you to the listings in my shop.
I've got to load my boys up in the car and go shopping for a birthday present now.
 
 
Have a nice weekend and Happy Father's day!

No comments: