Sunday, June 16, 2013

Easel cards

I've been on an easel card kick lately. They are so much fun to make. And even more fun when you borrow a friend's Spellbinders collection ;)
I liked the dies I used on this card so much that I got some for myself. This card didn't stay in my shop very long, a couple of days maybe. I hope the recipient is happy with it. The stamp is from Inkadinkado. I added glitter and Crystal effects on the flowers.
The next two card are together in my shop. You can pick pink or blue. 

The stamp is from Stampin'Up, I'm not sure if it's been retired or not. The stamped sentiment is also from SU. I think the embossing folders I used are from Cuttlebug and Sizzix.

I love how this card turned out. The dress is cut out from patterned paper and I think I managed to position the die perfectly on the paper to get the dress looking like a top and a skirt.
 
The next two cards will be getting in the mail hopefully tomorrow. A friend of mine ordered a few baby cards and here you see two of them. The others were gender neutral. I haven't taken pictures of them yet.  

The stamps are from Stampin'Up, the dies from Spellbinders, borderpunch from Eksuccess and embossing folders from Sizzix and Cuttlebug. Flower from Prima Marketing.
 
I don't know if you notice any changes to my blog. But if you scroll all the way down you see my ezebee store. I am slowly adding to my showroom there but you can actually buy straight from my blog. Just click on the pictures at the bottom. Pretty cool huh!?! I think you can use a credit card through paypal without having a paypal account.
And if you want to see my cards in my etsy store you can click either on the pictures or on the link in my side bar. Only three of the cards in this post are in the store, the rest have been bought already. But I do have new cards in there that I have yet to post about and you can have a sneak peek if you click HERE.
 
I hope you´ve had a wonderful weekend. We had pretty nice weather. Yesterday we had a birthday party to attend (big bro and me) and today a friend of mine invited us to dinner. Yesterday I gave up on keeping the kitty in the house, she was miserable in here. So I let her out and she thanked me this morning by catching a mole and leaving it on my doorstep. She's a sweet kitty, and we sure do need those moles gone, they have been tearing up our lawn. Tomorrow we plan on spending the day at the pool. Big bro is going to try to learn how to swim. The swim lessons he's taken in the past haven't helped so I've got to try my best to teach him.
 
Anyway, don't forget to scroll down to see my ezebee store and my etsy is here to the right somewhere :)

No comments: