Saturday, June 8, 2013

French stamps and a bag

Wow, it's been to long since I blogged. I started this post back in April but hadn't got around to finish it. I had kittens to take care of and the people that adopted them kept pushing it back picking them up. They were 11 weeks when they finally got picked up. And I tell you they were pretty wild running all over the place, play fighting and having fun. But phew...am I glad they are gone! I tried sewing with them in the house but they attacked my toes and the cords so I had to take a break from sewing. Then I tried to do a few cards for my shop but then they wanted to be in my bedroom/craftroom with me and I said a big NO to that. So I haven't been very productive lately. I did get to try a few of the new Spellbinders templates that a friend of mine bought and I am in l-o-v-e. I tried to get some when Scrapyland had a sale but they were all gone :/ I still managed to get a couple that I didn't have already. So when I'm done with this post I'm going to my room to get crafty.
Anyway, here's what I wanted to show you way back in April:
 
 
This bag does have handles. You can see more pictures HERE or by clicking on the image. And more info about it too. The quatrefoil pattern is one of my favorites.
 
My older son is so fascinated by the Eiffel tower, France and the French language so when I saw the stamp set I used here in the background I just had to have it.
And again you can click on the images for more info.


Well, I better get to my crafting. The cat woke me up at 5.30 am and I was sooo tired all day (went to bed after 1 am) and I ended up taking a nap but now it's play time for me. Both boys asleep and the cat's been fed ;)
 
Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: