Saturday, June 8, 2013

Masculine cards

 
 Father's day is only a week away so I figured it's about time I posted my most recent "masculine" cards. The first two I have sold already but the rest you can find in my shop.
 

I had totally forgotten that I had those letter dies from Sizzix. I've never used them on cards before. But I think they turned out ok. I am still in love with the neck tie die from Papertrey Ink. It was definitely not a waste of money :) 
I am considering making another card like this one. I used one of my favorite stamp sets for it and I have a bunch of cards with those images pinned on my "Masculine cards" board on Pinterest.

Here's another card where I used the same stamp set. It's a set from Stampin'Up called "The Open Sea." I think the globe stamp could also work with the sentiment "You mean the world to me!" but I didn't have a stamp that said that and my cheap printer only works when it feels like it...which is not very often.
 
Here's another card where I used the neck ties and I cut out the letters in out of card board and used as stencils for dry embossing.

And another globe card :)

And last but not least, this neck tie card that can be used for birthdays or graduation for example.
 
You can get to the card listing by clicking on the images, except for the top two.
 
Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

Þórunn said...

Wow þau eru algert æði!!!

Jóna said...

Flott og mér finnst kortið með skútunni alveg æðislegt, væri alveg til í svona stimpil. Var örugglega einhverntíman búin að heyra hvaðan hann er en er búin að gleyma því ;)