Thursday, July 11, 2013

Another Beaucatcher bag

 
My third Beaucatcher. I can't show the first one yet. Not until August, when my sister and I have had our birthday (twins). But this one is made out of Duck cloth. And a sheet that I salvaged. I thought the plaid would fit the French theme on the Duck cloth.
 



This bag could be reversible, I decided to use a magnetic snap though, and added pockets to the lining.

I've got an idea in my head what I want to do with my Beaucatcher design but I have to find the right material for it. Maybe I'll be able to do what I'm thinking but it's going to be challenging at first so I'm not going to reveal my idea until I've got it down the exact way I want it.
 
I wish I had some fun pictures but we've had rain now 12 days in a row. I do have some cards ready for my next post. Just got to edit the pictures.
You can find my Beaucatcher bag in my etsy store  here to the right or in my ezebee store at the bottom of my blog.