Friday, July 26, 2013

Busy week, or not so much

I haven]t done any sewing this week. I did manage to prep a little bit on Saturday night while my boys were at "parent's night out" but Sunday I spent the whole day meeting up with Icelanders at Ikea in Charlotte, NC. We had a nice day and I may or may not have spent a few buck. I've got enough meatballs to last us for a while ;) When I got home my little one was starting to get sick in his lungs. It's the third time this summer and he's been on steroids all summer to strengthen his lungs. But there is something in the air in the house where we live, after all the rain we've had, and he can't take it. So he was sick the first couple of days this week and is still having problems. So I have only managed to make 2 card and no bags.
This is my latest listing:
I used a die template from Memory Box for the dresses and patterned paper from DCWV. I like it simple like this, no sentiment. Notice my flower frog? It's an antique one, I got it on Etsy and I'm so happy I found it and bought it. I got a pretty good deal on it compared to other places where I looked.
Last Friday a friend of mine invited me and the boys to a jazz concert at the Biltmore Estate. I wasn't sure if the boys would like it but they absolutely loved it.


And we got to go again tonight :) We didn't stay as long tonight as last week, we decided to hit the road before a thunderstorm rolled in. And halfway home we got rained on.
Tomorrow I might get some sewing done. I'm sending the boys off to a reunion with their dad and grandma and I'll have the house to myself for a few hours.
Feel free to take a look at my Etsy store here to the right and my Ezebee at the bottom of my blog.
I'll be adding more items soon.
Have a great weekend!
 

No comments: