Friday, July 19, 2013

Red, white and blue chevron purse

I made a small purse last weekend. I had bought a grab bag of Duck cloth from Hobby Lobby and got this beautiful red and white chevron fabric. Not enough for a Beaucatcher bag but I was able to make this purse and I have a little bit left over for another small project.
I found the blue fabric at a thrift store. And I thought it would go well with the red and white. Too bad I didn't have these fabrics before 4th of July. But it might go with a Labor Day outfit.


The great thing is that the colors don't just match the U.S. flag but also lots of other flags, including the Icelandic one, the Norwegian flag and the Faroese flag.
I've already put it in my Etsy store and my Ezebee. Check it out :)
 
Have a great weekend!
 

2 comments:

Christine Welsh said...

Very cute! I just love the Chevrons! :)
Christine
ChrisW Designs

Sally said...

This is an adorable bag! I love the color combo. I love buying fabric scrap bags of almost any sort because then it's a bit of a challenge to figure out how to use them :)