Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A few bags and a couple of cards

Hey peeps, rainy day here in the mountains today. But the weekend is looking good. I have been busy making Christmas cards, they have to be ready in a couple of weeks because a friend of mine is going to take them to Iceland for me. I have also been busy sewing and have had visitors coming and going.
I wanted to show you 3 of the bags I've been sewing. I'm having a hard time getting those handles, my supplier doesn't seem to be getting them anymore.


The first one has already been sold but the others are in my store.
I was asked to make a smaller version of it last week and I think it turned out pretty good.
It's just a couple of inches smaller. I do have a bigger version with this IKEA fabric in my store. I am out of the fabric now, it was on the clearance rack so I don't expect it to be there next  time I go to IKEA. I only go there a couple of times a year because I live too far away.
Anyway, here's a sample of the cards I've been working on. 
The top one has not made it to my store yet but the lower one is already there.
Well, I've got a bag to sew tonight so I better get started. Gonna watch x-factor while I sew :)
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments: