Monday, August 29, 2016

Well, hello there! It's been awhile since I last posted. I started working full time and my job was emotionally exhausting so I took a long break. I have now changed jobs and hope that I'll be able to post a bit more often. I have been busy this summer, made a few cards and a few bags. Gone hiking and spent time with my boys.
Here are a few snap shots from the summer:
We went to Stone Mountain, GA.
I grew tomatoes, zucchinis, chilis and strawberries.
We hiked Table Rock, NC.
We saw the sunflowers at the Biltmore Estate.
We hiked to Hickory Nut Falls.
And here are a few sewing projects from the summer:

I have also started carving stamps. I'm hoping to make my own patterned fabric and I also needed a logo for my shop. I've got a couple of bags in process and I just started my new job. My boys started school today, S just started middle school and J is in first grade.
I've got instagram now, you can find me under huldapollock.

I'll be back soon. We're getting used to the school and work routine and I am going to try and fit my sewing and cardmaking into that routine.

HP







No comments: