Wednesday, September 21, 2016

What is going on with the weather here in the mountains? Is it ever going to cool off? The leaves are starting to change colors just a little bit but not enough for me to get my camera out. But every morning, when I take my little one to school and got to work, the sunrise has been so beautiful. I think I'm going to have to drag my behind put of bed early on my day off to try and get a picture of the sunrise.
Until I get some good nature pics, I'm just going to have to show you what I've been making lately. I have been trying out stamp carving to make my own patterned fabric. I have just put a zipper pouch in my store, that I made out of fabric that I dyed and block printed using my handmade stamp. It's nothing fancy but I had fun working on it.

The color of the fabric was supposed to be gray but it depends on the lighting whether it looks gray or lavender.

I have also started working on Christmas cards, here are a couple that I made last weekend:


I'm really liking this color combo for the Christmas cards this year.

I'll be back to show you more. Check out my store and my instagram!


No comments: